Our speech pathologists work one-on-one with individuals to regain communication skills such as speaking, listening, writing, reading and gesturing. Specializing in treatment of speech, language and cognition disorders, they work with guests to improve every day communication skills.
Located on the Olathe Medical Center campus, our therapists will provide a comprehensive evaluation in order to achieve the highest functional level for each patient. We provide a progressive, proactive and multidisciplinary approach to therapy through:
- Verbal and written expression (aphasia)
- Slurred speech (dysarthria)
- Inability to form words (apraxia)
- Alternative communication systems
- Swallowing difficulties (dysphagia) - management and safety
- Acquired communication deficits (dysfluency)